Raise Up Christian Hybrid Academy
A unique schooling choice for your family!
We want to TEAM UP with families to provide a CHRISTIAN alternative to public education where students learn at their own pace, work with other students in a small class, and most importantly, follow a curriculum centered around the Bible!
Proverbs 22:6- Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
- Open at the start of the 23-24 school year.
- We will meet 2 days a week and have teachers instructing from 8-3. Parents will teach (homeschool) 8-12 more hours each week following the same curriculum. (Hybrid Model).
- Dependent on enrollment and interest, we will be starting with Kindergarten-3rd grade.
- We will be using My Father’s World as the primary curriculum. o My Father's World Christian homeschool curriculum combines the best of Charlotte Mason's ideas, classical education, and unit studies with a biblical worldview and global focus.
- Instruction will take place in classrooms at the Christian Community Center of Harlan along side Raise Up for Christ Christian Daycare.
We are looking for people interested in this new opportunity in our area. Please contact us for more information and to let us know if you want a spot for next school year!
Phone: (260) 300-013